Track E aadhar Status Online
The provision of e aadhar card is benefiting a lot to the aadhar card holders. The E aadhar status can be tracked online using the uidai.gov.in portal. E-aadhar is becoming important day by day and most of the people are searching to download it. We have shown here how to track status of e aadhar card and how to download it. The main reason of its significance is that it is accepted as a valid proof of identity. It is accepted at all the governmental and non-governmental sectors as a valid aadhar card. It can be submitted if you do not have original aadhar with you or do not have a copy of the same. E aadhar status is also beneficial for the applicants who are waiting to receive the original card. If your application is already processed and the number is generated, you can download the e aadhar which will be valid everywhere. You can also know aadhar card status i
After applying for this unique identification number, it takes time for the document to reach you. In the case of urgency, e aadhar helps you even though the original card is not in your hand. Moreover, with the facility of e aadhar status, you can track your application from anywhere. No need to carry a copy of the document along as you can print it out from any place. We have shared here online ways to check e aadhar status and to download it. istatus.co.in is offering a common online place to track status of all significant governmental and non-governmental documents. The most prominent ones are PAN card, credit cards, LIC policies, and TAN applications.
Step-By-Step Guide to Track E aadhar Status
This procedure will help the applicants of aadhar who are yet to receive the original card in hand. Sometimes there happens to be a time gap between the generation and dispatch of the aadhar card. You need not suffer due to this delay in dispatch as you e aadhar is accepted as a valid aadhar number. After this, you have to check your e aadhar status.
Procedure to check e aadhar status
Follow the below instructions to know if your e aadhar is already generated. The procedure of tracking the e aadhar status will inform you if your e aadhar is available online or no.
- Here is the link to the official portal for status of e aadhar.
- Enter the enrolment id number and date and timings of the enrolment in the provided boxes.
- Repeat the security code as shown.
- Click the tab for ‘check status’.
- If your e aadhar is already generated, you will see your aadhar number on the screen.
- In the case, if your application is still under process, it will indicate the related message.
- If the aadhar number is already generated, you can immediately download the e aadhar online.
If you find e aadhar status saying that your aadhar number is already generated, download e aadhar. We have shared the procedure further. Also you can check your aadhar card update status if you have made any changes on your card. All the information can be access from the official website.
How to Get E Aadhar Card Print Online
UID number is now widely used as the major proof of identity in India. Hence, you never know when you might be needing a copy of your aadhar card. UIDAI status is also widely known name for the e aadhar status. E aadhar is very handy at such times. Find below the procedure to get aadhar card online print from anywhere if you have the internet facility.
Online Aadhar Card
- Get the official page of uidai.gov.in for e aadhar by giving a click here.
- If you have only applied for the aadhar card and waiting for it, check the button for enrolment no.
- If you already have aadhar and know the number, check the option for I have aadhar number.
- Fill up the first text box with your complete enrolment no. or aadhar no.
- The first box represents your enrolment or aadhar number. The later one represents the date and time of the enrolment or issue of the UID.
- Enter all other details as required including your mobile number.
- Give a click on ‘Get OTP – one-time password’.
- Now you will receive the OTP by SMS on your mobile.
- At the second step, enter this OTP for verification purpose.
- Give a click on the ‘validate and download’ tab.
You will see your e aadhar on the screen. Download it in a PDF format or take a print out. If you are an applicant, do check e aadhar status before trying to download it.
Other significant online facility related to UID include updating aadhar card online. The facility allows you to update or change certain personal details online. Subsequently, you can also track the aadhar update status on the official uidai portal. Once updated, you will receive the updated aadhar card by post. E aadhar status and e aadhar print are the most beneficial digital services of UIDAI. You can save lots of time and hassles in the time of emergency. Your identity proof is handy with you wherever you are just by being online for few minutes. Refer our site to your friends and colleagues for tracking status of multiple procedures and applications online. You might also be interested in tracking your income tax refund status and TDS refund status online. There are many other portal available which helps in doing the same.