Have you recently applied for aadhar card? If yes, then you are at the perfect blog. We have shown you how to check your UIDAI status. We have shared here online and offline ways to check your UID status. This post simplifies the procedure for you with all the official links and guidelines. We are a unique place to check the status of your significant applications. Whether you have applied for PAN card or passport, stay here to check the status. Aadhar card enrolment is done by unique identification authority of India. It takes 2-3 months to deliver aadhar card after enrolment. Whether you need it urgently or not, we recommend you to check your UIDAI status online. It will also update you of any discrepancy or short of documents with your aadhar card enrolment application.
After completion of your enrolment for aadhar card, you get an acknowledgment slip. The slip contains your 14 digit acknowledgement number. This number help you to track your uidai status online as well offline. Though you can track uid status without this number too, it is much easier when you have this number handy with you. We have shared procedures of checking uidai status by name as well as using the acknowledgement number. Many other useful facilities are offered at www.uidai.gov.in site. Major ones are knowing status of uid and downloading e-aadhar. In this post we have shown you how to check uidai status online, and by SMS.
How to Check UIDAI Status Online By Name / Enrolment ID
The aadhar card official portal offers online facility to check the aadhar update status to applicants of aadhar card. If you have the acknowledgement slip with you, do use the method of checking with the number. In any case, if you have lost the slip, you can check uidai status by name. Here is how you can check with both the ways:
Know UIDAI Status Online using Enrolment id number
- Visit Aadhar card official portal: https://resident.uidai.net.in/web/resident/check-aadhaar-status alternatively, you can also go through our detailed guide on aadhar card status by name tracking.
- Enter your complete enrolment id number and date and time of enrolment.
- Type the security code as shown.
- Now a single click on the button ‘check status.’
You will now see your uid status on the screen. The status messages will be clearly mentioning the status. You will also know if your enrolment is delayed due to short of any document. In the case of any such issue, contact your aadhar card enrolment centre.
Check UIDAI status by Name
If your enrolment id number is not available with you, check the uidai status by name. The procedure will allow you first to retrieve your enrolment id number. Then you use the number to know the uid status.
GET OTP and Retrieve your Enrolment ID
- Click here: https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid
- Check the option enrolment id number under ‘you want to receive your lost’.
- Provide your full name and email address in next two boxes. You can also provide your registered mobile number that you provided in the enrolment form.
- Type the security code and click the button ‘Get OTP.’
- There you will get OTP on your email address or mobile number in few seconds.
- Enter the OTP box is on the screen. Type the OTP you received in that box.
- Click on ‘verify OTP/’
After you click on verify OTP, you will get your enrolment id on your mail or mobile. The first 14 digit is your enrolment id and the last 14 digits represent date and time of enrolment. Now you will be using this number to check your uidai status as shown in earlier section. We reiterate the procedure below:
- Here is the link to go to the Aadhar card official portal: https://resident.uidai.net.in/web/resident/check-aadhaar-status
- Enter your complete enrolment id number. Also date and time of enrolment.
- Repeat the security code as shown.
- Now, click on the button ‘check status.’
You should see the message of your uidai status on the screen. Read the message carefully and see the precise status of your aadhar enrolment application and download Aadhar card form online.
UIDAI Status By SMS
Checking aadhar card status by SMS is a convenient facility for all aadhar applicants who do not have easy internet access. The process is very simple and will take few seconds. Just send an SMS to the given number in the shown format:
Send SMS to: 51969
SMS text format: UID STATUS<your 14 digit enrolment number>
If you are aadhar card is already processed and is under dispatch, you will receive your 12 digit adhar card number. But you will receive it only if you have sent sms by your registered mobile number. If you are sending sms from number other than the registered one, you will receive only the current status. If aadhar card is processed, you will receive relevant message. A detailed guide is also available here.
In spite of all the above ways, if you are not receiving your aadhar card, contact the nearest aadhar enrolment centre. Aadhar card update can also be checked online at the uidai.gov.in portal. The official portal offers many facilities and you might get confused navigating the uidai portal. Our posts share the appropriate page to follow for uidai status. Istatus.in will reduce your hassles with procedures of check pan card status, aadhar card and many other status checks. Do remember to visit us and also keep sharing us with your friends and family members.